Tuesday, July 29, 2014

GREETINGS MY PEOPLE

Since this is my first post on here I'm gonna give you all a summary of how this page is gonna go..
I love music, always have, and always will. I love all kinds of music although I do have my favorites. The music i love is typically music which displays  lots of creativity and talent as well. I'm a huge fan of "innovators" rather than those who just sound like everyone else. With this blog I hope to give my viewers a look into the world of music I constantly wrap myself in and (sometimes) obsess over. I want everyone coming here to have an open mind towards the sounds I can bring to you.. After all, music is just endless possibilities of ways to fill up sound waves.
Hope you all can stick with me and enjoy the beautiful sounds that I bring to you.
-Rhodeski

No comments:

Post a Comment